A vessel classification system is implemented by the Testament Union to categorize ships that are of a similar design, more specifically its overall length; a separate system might be implemented to classify vessels according to purpose (like separating warships to merchant vessels, etc.).
List of Ship ClassesEditShips are classified by its length, and is designated a name based on mythological serpent-like creatures from Middle Age literature.
- Unclassified - shorter than 12 meters
- Wyvern-class - 12 to 36 meters
- Dragon-class - 36 to 108 meters
- Kraken-class - 108 to 324 meters
- Jormungandr-class - 324 to 972 meters
- Ziz-class - 972 to 2916 meters
- Bahamut-class - 2916 to 9748 meters
- Leviathan-class - longer than 9748 meters
- Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Light Novels Volume 2A, page 158.